Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Anti-Flirt

My sister-in-law, Erika, just sent me her photos from Germany (awesome trip, awesome photos) and one of them was of a store called Anti-Flirt, which ironically had a lot of very revealing clothing in the window. If the goal was to be actively NOT flirty, you'd think they'd got it all wrong.

But then I walked by this store window in New York today and thought - well, very revealing clothing might very well be anti-flirty. Aside from the old adage that an air of mystery is seductive, these outfits (after I recovered from the shock and disbelief that someone would actually produce them for sale) would make me want to run!

Sometimes it's very easy to keep your wallet in your pocketbook...

1 comment:

  1. Oh Stephanie!! thank you for unravelling that mystery- i was perplexed by the Anti-Flint... but i see the light now!! Erika

    ReplyDelete